Social Media Coordinator - South & East Somerset
Scan me or visit www.sparkachange.org.uk/o/wwwmndassociationorg/opportunities/Social-Media-Coordinator---South--East-Somerset/65436 to join
SummaryWe are looking for a volunteer Media Co-ordinator to promote branch activities and events across social media and local media.
Keep the branch/group’s social media channels updated
- Plan and schedule social media content
- Researching, creating and uploading relevant contents e.g. videos, photos
- Identifying key influencers and organisations to interact with on social media
- Replying to comments and messages
This role will suit me if I:
- Have some experience of social media
- Am able to write clearly, accurately and succinctly
- Am creative and can come up with fresh ideas
- Have enthusiasm to grow the branch/group online presence
What’s in it for me?
Enhance your planning and organising skills
- Enhance your networking skills
- Become part of a friendly and dedicated team
- Make a positive impact to the lives of people affected by MND
- Get access to a range of learning opportunities
How flexible is the role?
The Social Media Coordinator will work from home and spend a few hours every week updating social media channels.
What sort of training/induction will I receive before starting?
You’ll be inducted into the role and informed about the Association. As part of this, you will receive e-learning, face-to-face training and mentoring. The training programme will also include experiential and reflective learning.