Reception & Welcome Volunteer
Scan me or visit www.sparkachange.org.uk/o/Red-Brick-Building/opportunities/Reception--Welcome-Volunteer/43491 to join
SummaryTo provide a warm welcome to visitors, answer queries and help manage the reception area as well as increasing awareness of the work of the Red Brick Building.
We are looking a group of volunteers to cover the reception area with the aim to make the area welcoming, accessible and vibrant for everyone.
Main Activities include:
· Greeting and welcoming visitors.
· Dealing with enquiries
· Oversee and maintain reception area
· Answer telephone queries
· Promote the work of the Red Brick Building
· Receive and distribute post as it comes into the building
· Take payments and issue invoices for art sales
· Help signpost Visitors to their workshops or classes
· provide ideas to improve the running of the area
Having a Friendly and professional face to visitors will have a big impact on the project and help it's success in reaching its aims to work for the community.
Training will be give on on the job and you will be supported by staff as a valued member of the team.
About Red Brick Building
We want the Red Brick Building to become a pioneering centre for arts, design, manufacture and culture here in Somerset, providing rewarding, productive and skilled work for generations to come, thus reversing the process of ‘rural exodus’ which has seen our young people leave the area in search of employment.