Experienced Events Team Volunteers
Scan me or visit www.sparkachange.org.uk/o/Red-Brick-Building/opportunities/Experienced-Events-Team-Volunteers/45181 to join
SummaryTo provide a welcoming and accessible environment for all visitors to our live music events at the Red Brick Building.
- Greet visitors
- Take payment/check tickets for entry to the event
- Issuing and checking wristbands as proof of payment
- Present a friendly and professional face of the project
- Deal with enquiries
- Be aware of and abide by the Red Brick Building policies and procedures
We would like events team volunteers with some experience of events.
We would prefer a minimum of once every 3 weeks for at least 3 months. We ask that volunteers only cancel or rearrange their slot if absolutely necessary and with prior warning (i.e. sickness or interview).
Training and Support
- An initial induction will be given to all new volunteers
- Volunteers will also be offered the opportunity to attend other training and development events relevant to their role
- We will hold regular volunteer meetings to provide an opportunity to give feedback and contribute ideas, as well as meeting other volunteers
- Confidence to deal with members of the public
- Open and welcoming manner
- Aged 18 or over
- Flexibility and patience
- Reliability and willingness to attend regularly
- Ability to relate to a range of people
- Prepared to give and receive feedback
What we will provide to volunteers💸 Reimbursement of costs
About Red Brick Building
We want the Red Brick Building to become a pioneering centre for arts, design, manufacture and culture here in Somerset, providing rewarding, productive and skilled work for generations to come, thus reversing the process of ‘rural exodus’ which has seen our young people leave the area in search of employment.