Shop volunteer, Yeovil
We are looking for Shop Volunteers to help us to run our much loved shop in Yeovil where there is always plenty to do. You could be front of house, welcoming and serving customers, keeping the shop floor tidy and fresh, or organising stock behind the scenes.
You will be supported by our local shop team by:
• Sorting clothes, spotting premium items, tagging and hanging items
• Keeping the shop floor neat and tidy and well displayed
• Keeping the shop restocked and full plus accepting donations
• Serving customers on the till (if you’re happy to)
You need to be the type of person who:
• is customer focused, patient and attentive
• is friendly and approachable
• has common sense
• can use your own initiative
• can work as part of a team
If you’d like to know more, get in touch to arrange a taster session where you can try out the role and meet the team or apply online now.
Fun, friendship and to be part of a team Induction Staff discount on donated goods excluding furniture. We can reimburse your reasonable local travel expenses for shifts of over 4 hours and we will be able to provide a reference to prospective employers. We offer NVQ’s in Customer Service, Retail, Warehouse and Team Leading. This is a great opportunity to gain and develop your experience in the competitive retail sector, make new friends and help Sue Ryder provide More Care to More People in need of palliative, neurological and bereavement support Fun, friendship and to be part of a team.
As little or as much time as you can give us will always be appreciated.