Scan me or visit www.sparkachange.org.uk/o/St-Margarets-Hospice-Care/opportunities/eBay-Volunteer/29436 to join
About the opportunity
Working with the Shop Manager in one of our shops across Somerset to support the day to day running of the eBay shop. Research, list and ensuring the fulfillment of items being sold.
What are they looking for?
Supporting the Shop Manager to ensure the smooth operating of the eBay shop for their retail unit, to include:
• Assessing identified items, researching and deciding on selling price (using eBay and other sites as reference).
• Prepare goods for selling on eBay.
• Bring to the attention of the Shop Manager any defects in items set-aside for listing (if not already identified).
• Listing items on eBay, including taking photos of items and writing detailed descriptions.
• Responding to questions or queries relating to listings made.
• Packaging and arranging postage of items in a timely manner.
• Maintain excellent customer feedback from buyers.
• Has experience and understanding of selling on eBay.
• Has an understanding of the charity sector and retail are desirable.
• Is computer literate with good written communication skills.
• Is able to work with minimal supervision but also as part of a team.
• Is able to work to deadlines.
• Is enthusiastic and passionate about building this side of the retail business.