SummaryPlay a vital role at your local theatre by helping us manage the accounting and financial functions
This role is to manage and oversee the accounting and financial functions for the Regal Theatre, and to be part of the decision-making and planning process on all aspects affecting the current and future financial viability of the Theatre.
- Monitoring contracts for services
- Planning and agreeing annual budgets with Department Heads, and monitoring expenditure
- Attending monthly Board meetings to report and update on financial matters
- Liaising with the Accountants to produce the year-end report
- Liaising with bookkeeper and overseeing their work
This role will suit people who ………….
- Have previous experience as a treasurer or bookkeeper and enjoy financial budgeting, planning, and negotiating with people and companies at all levels
- Possess an excellent understanding of Excel, are experienced and confident using accounting software, and have the ability to learn and implement new systems
A full role description is available on request or can be seen on the volunteer tab of the Regal Theatre website
It will be possible to do much of the work from home but some time will need to be spent in the back office at the theatre.