Scan me or visit www.sparkachange.org.uk/o/Regal-Theatre-Minehead/opportunities/Technical-Support/50979 to join
SummaryOur Maintenance and Systems Manager needs help - plumbers, electricians, IT techies - can you ease his workload?
We urgently need your help with a wide range of repair and maintenance jobs at the Theatre, so if you have electrical, plumbing or IT skills or experience and would like to use them to help keep your local Community Theatre running, we have some unique volunteering roles available in these areas.
General Tasks include things like running cables, drilling holes, repairing or exchanging components and general tasks required to link equipment together, whilst maintaining compliance.
Main Requirements include:-
- Being eyes and ears on the ground
- Some level of expertise in any of the disciplines above
- Investigating breakdown reports
- Maintaining defects register – resolving problems if possible, or referring problems to a relevant person
- Checking work has been completed to the required standard and/or expediting completion of the work
- Calling on volunteers with relevant skills/experience to assist – or direct where to source help
What's in it for you?
- Making new friends and being part of a friendly, professional team
- working in a unique environment, with a chance to use your practical skills in new ways
- knowing you are playing an important part in maintaining and improving the wonderful community facility that is the Regal Theatre
We are looking for confident people with practical experience in electrical, plumbing or IT disciplines, but you don’t necessarily need to be a fully qualified technician.