Scan me or visit www.sparkachange.org.uk/o/Regal-Theatre-Minehead/opportunities/Publicity-Officer/39154 to join
SummaryWe're looking for someone to oversee theatre publicity, to keep the theatre in the public eye and promote its place at the heart of the community.
This role involves a wide range of tasks, which might be carried out by a small team of volunteers, with the Publicity Officer being responsible for co-ordinating the team. A full role description is available on request.
The three main tasks are:
- Circulate up to date and accurate event and theatre information to ensure residents and visitors know what's on at the Regal and what's coming soon
- Liaise with the website administrator and social media administrator to ensure consistent information across all outlets
- Coordinate circulation of the What's On brochure, posters and other publicity materials
Useful skills are:
- Confident, accurate and imaginative writing
- An ability to communicate
- Knowledge of the local area and the Theatre
- Experience with computer use
Some work from home, some at the Regal Theatre
Training will be given by the present incumbent, with on-going mentoring if requested, and there will be assistance from other volunteers