Scan me or visit www.sparkachange.org.uk/o/Regal-Theatre-Minehead/opportunities/Box-Office/50981 to join
SummaryBe the Go-to person at the Go-to Theatre!
We have a reputation for being friendly and helpful, which is reinforced by our Box Office Volunteers who, as the first point of contact, are committed to taking the time and care to look after our customers. In this role you will be ‘the face of the Regal’, dealing with members of the public face to face and on the telephone, answering enquiries, giving information about current and forthcoming events and selling tickets.
Providing a friendly and efficient service:
- Booking and printing tickets (direct/telephone) using our bespoke computerised ticketing system, and taking payments (cash or card)
- Answering enquiries (direct/telephone), taking and passing on messages
- Taking delivery of packages, bar deliveries etc.
- Ensuring people sign in/out before entering/leaving the theatre and preventing unauthorised people from accessing the building
- Cashing up Box Office takings at the end of the shift
- Opening/closing the building following the agreed procedure.
This role will suit people who……….
Enjoy meeting and helping people, are outgoing, able to communicate in a friendly and helpful way; also confident answering queries and dealing direct with the public and phone enquiries. Confidence using computers and learning new systems is important, although full training will be given.
What’s in it for you?
- Working in the theatre and being part of a friendly and dedicated team that keeps The Regal open and running for the community
- Making new friends, meeting and helping lots of interesting people
- Learning new skills and using your own abilities to enhance the team