Scan me or visit www.sparkachange.org.uk/o/NCT/opportunities/Volunteer-Treasurer/54012 to join
SummaryWe are looking for a volunteer to help provide financial information necessary for the local team to manage the branch’s finances.
Are you looking for a volunteer opportunity where you can meet new people but also have the flexibility to decide when and where you volunteer?
We are looking for a volunteer to help provide financial information necessary for the local team to manage the branch’s finances, keep the accounts up to date and prepare annual accounts using NCT's online accounting system
This is an exciting role where you can help make a real difference to parents in your community. You will need to be good at working in a team, organised and have great attention to detail.
We welcome volunteers from a wide range of backgrounds and you do not need to be a parent yourself. All our roles are family friendly.
You will be supported by our central Volunteering Team and our amazing NCT family of volunteers across the UK and Channel Islands who will help support you every step of the way.
• Keeping accurate financial records
• Ensure the NCT financial system is up to date
• Input financial data into the system
• Provide accurate financial records to report to the branch
• Process all income and outgoings.
What makes a good treasurer?
• Good organisational skills
• Attention to detail
• Confidence with numbers
• An open and approachable manner.
This is a great role to do remotely and you can spend as little as
an hour per week, sometimes more during busier times.
What can you expect from NCT?
• You will receive excellent support from a special volunteer
regional support team and a volunteer support team based
at head office
• An excellent training programme
• A great volunteer experience to enable you to develop your
own key skills
• The satisfaction of helping parents within your own community.
What we will provide to volunteers💸 Reimbursement of costs🤝 Extra support
Our family-friendly, flexible approach to volunteering means that you too could join our NCT family. How much time you can give is completely up to you. It’s a great way to join a like-minded community, develop new skills and have some fun.