In the Mix Project (ITMP) is a local registered charity (no. 1161486) that provides youth and community services across Somerset. ITMP provides professional youth work support and advice to young ...
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Undertake general cleaning of our facilities including kitchen and toilet areas and reporting issues to management and working within a cleaning schedule
- Minimal maintenance of garden area and decking at community building
- Changing lightbulbs and other perishable goods/services such as soaps and hand towels
- Clean of internal windows
- Support of COSHH system and storage where applicable
- To ensure that in all respects of direct operations, relevant policies and good practice are adhered to. These
- include safeguarding, health and safety, equality and diversity, amongst others. For full information see
- employee handbook and policy framework.
- The post holder may be required to attend, from time to time, training, or meetings as required by their own training needs and the needs of the charity.
- To establish supportive and effective working relationships with other ITMP staff