In the Mix Project (ITMP) is a local registered charity (no. 1161486) that provides youth and community services across Somerset. ITMP provides professional youth work support and advice to young ...
Scan me or visit www.sparkachange.org.uk/o/In-The-Mix-Project/opportunities/Cleaner/41502 to join
SummaryTo work as part of our team to ensure our venues are well kept and clean for use by young people and the community
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Undertake general cleaning of our facilities including kitchen and toilet areas and reporting issues to management and working within a cleaning schedule
- Minimal maintenance of garden area and decking at community building
- Changing lightbulbs and other perishable goods/services such as soaps and hand towels
- Clean of internal windows
- Support of COSHH system and storage where applicable
- To ensure that in all respects of direct operations, relevant policies and good practice are adhered to. These
- include safeguarding, health and safety, equality and diversity, amongst others. For full information see
- employee handbook and policy framework.
- The post holder may be required to attend, from time to time, training, or meetings as required by their own training needs and the needs of the charity.
- To establish supportive and effective working relationships with other ITMP staff