In the Mix Project (ITMP) is a local registered charity (no. 1161486) that provides youth and community services across Somerset. ITMP provides professional youth work support and advice to young ...
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Oversight of any areas where improvements could be addressed with regards to premises
- Undertaking health and safety checks on both sites and reporting issues to management
- Undertake repairs and general maintenance of our facilities including painting, repairing cupboard doors
- General maintenance of garden area at community building
- Changing lightbulbs and other perishable goods/services
- Undertake some grounds work which could include weeding or grass cutting
- Maintaining and installing new landscaping where required
- Undertake basic repairs that do not require a specialised technician or worker
- Clean out rain gutters and clean external windows
- Remove fallen branches or other parts of the landscaping
- Support of COSHH system and storage where applicable
- To ensure that in all respects of direct operations, relevant policies and good practice are adhered to. These
- include safeguarding, health and safety, equality and diversity, amongst others. For full information see
- employee handbook and policy framework.
- The post holder may be required to attend, from time to time, training, or meetings as required by their own
- training needs and the needs of the charity.
- To establish supportive and effective working relationships with other ITMP staff
The post holder will be required to work as part of the wider team and at both The Hub Centre and Log Cabin Facility, making use of resources available to undertake the post.The work requires moderate physical effort. The post holder will be required to pack, transport and use resources and equipment as part of duties, which may include some lifting, carrying, and working at height. The post holder will work at both our locations in Wiveliscombe. The post holder will refer to our policy framework to ensure safe and appropriate working conditions.