Burnham Carers Group
Scan me or visit www.sparkachange.org.uk/o/Spark-Somerset/opportunities/Burnham-Carers-Group/29859 to join
SummaryDo something special at our monthly meetings at the Community Centre!
The Carers Group gives unpaid carers of friends and family members the opportunity to take a much needed break, socialise with other carers , share experiences, laugh, cry and find out how to access local information, resources, and other sources of support.
We need a volunteer to support the existing leadership of the group with support from Spark and other volunteers. Key roles may include
- Welcoming Carers as they arrive, helping new attendees feel safe.
- Purchasing and making refreshments from the group funds.
- Working with Spark Somerset support to organise speakers, information sharing and peer support.
- Undertaking online training and face to face occasional meetings
- Working with the existing group leader to share the role.
- Helping people make friends and share experiences.
Last Tuesday of every month
10:00 - 11:30 Burnham Community Centre TA82ET