Support Volunteer - Public Health Nursing - Various locations across Somerset
If your interested in working with families and young people then volunteering would be a great opportunity for you to gain experience in supporting Public Health Nursing clinics.
As a volunteer you could be at the forefront of supporting the Public Health Nursing teams.
This could involve:
• Meeting and greeting those attending clinics
• Making and serving refreshments to those attending clinics
• General administrative support including; Recording details of those attending clinics, informing individuals about clinic times, venues and dates,
• Engaging with families and escalating significant information to the qualified staff member
• Volunteering across Somerset in a range of venues
• Other tasks may be involved
This is a great opportunity to try something different and be vital support in the area of Public Health Nursing.
The volunteer will gain an understanding of the roles and range of services offered by Public Health Nurses.