Regional Support Team
Are you looking for an interesting, challenging, and engaging volunteer role? Would you like to make a real difference to people’s lives whilst learning new skills and having fun? We are looking for members of our Regional Support Teams across the South West to help raise awareness and funds for our work. You will learn new skills, build your CV, meet lots of new people, gain confidence, and contribute directly to a really worthwhile cause.
It’s also a lot of fun – we will ensure the role fits to your interests, or where you would like to develop your skills. You can give as much or as little of your time as you would like, volunteering just the once or an ongoing basis. Anyone can get involved!
Being a part of the regional support team could involve:
- Speaking to local groups, schools, and businesses
- Attending events to raise awareness of the charity
- Distributing the funding collection containers
- Leaflet distribution
- Supermarket collections
- Organising your own event
- Taking part in challenge events, such as charity runs
- Meeting with other team members to create new ideas to raise money and awareness
Personal and professional development:
- Communication skills
- Basic finance
- CV and references
You can give as much or as little time as you can. Anyone can get involved.
We receive no government funding for the work we do and rely entirely on the generosity of donations from trusts and the public.
To save and enhance lives using our specially trained Dogs' extraordinary sense of smell.