A community lead facility for the community. Supporting people in their pathway towards work! Delivering bespoke individual support in a holistic, relaxed environment all because we care! The hubs ...
Administration Volunteer Taunton
Scan me or visit www.sparkachange.org.uk/o/Community-Employment-Hubs/opportunities/Administration-Volunteer-Taunton/22673 to join
SummaryThe role of Admin Volunteer is essential for the smooth running of the busy and relaxed Employment Hub.
Community Employment Hub volunteers
We are looking for people to join our friendly team in a rewarding and varied admin role helping our clients to access employment support.
- Over 18
- Have good basic administration
- Passionate about helping others
- Good organisational skills
- Have a positive attitude
- Happy to support the day to day running of the hub
- Could you commit to an hour or two a week?
- Can you get to one of our Community Employment Hubs at Minehead, Taunton, Wellington, Watchet, Williton, Dulverton or Stogursey.
This role is helping behind the scenes and is based at any one of our Community Employment Hub Locations.
- Providing day to day office support as an admin assistant
- Marketing – help us with getting our message out to those who need it
- Social media support – create content to go our on our social media channels
- Research and networking
- Update resources valuable to the service
- Produce infographics to promote the positive impact of the service
Along the way you will:
- Meet new like minded people and be part of a friendly team of volunteers who enjoy helping people
- Receive appropriate training in administration and communication platforms
- Enhance existing skills whilst gaining worthwhile experience helping others
The Community Employment hubs provide a free employment support service for people across West Somerset, Taunton and Wellington. The hubs offer flexible support to people to overcome their own personal barriers to skills development and employment. We know that those who attend the hubs benefit massively from increased confidence and self-esteem. We are determined to get this support to as many people as possible which is why we are opening ten hubs across West Somerset and Taunton. We can’t make this happen without our amazing volunteers!
We would love to hear from you!
We are looking for people to join our friendly team in a rewarding and varied admin role helping our clients to access online employment support. There are so many ways you can volunteer for a Community Employment Hub! Whatever you are good at is great with us.
Our Employment Hubs and all volunteering opportunities are available in the following locations:
Williton, Stogursey, Watchet, Minehead, Dulverton, Taunton, Wellington and Wiviliscombe