Arts and Crafts Volunteer
Scan me or visit www.sparkachange.org.uk/o/Arc/opportunities/Arts-and-Crafts-Volunteer/52199 to join
SummaryShare your art and crafting skills with our homeless clients.
- Over 18
- Good at explaining things to people
- Passionate about helping people develop their interests, confidence and skills
We are looking for people who are willing to share their skills and interests to help our clients develop the confidence to tackle everyday leisure activities.
Working with an individual or a small group, you could:
- Help to build their confidence by breaking tasks down
- Pass on your skills in all things arts and crafts
Could you commit to one or two hours a week? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
What’s in it for you?
This is an opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives by supporting them to gain the confidence to move towards more independent living. Along the way you’ll:
- meet new, like-minded people
- improve your communication skills
- build your own confidence
- learn about the range of issues affecting our clients
- inspire others to improve their lives
Out of pocket expenses reimbursed.
Everyone is welcome
At Arc we are not all the same. We come from all walks of life and a wide variety of backgrounds. We draw on these differences in who we are, what we’ve experienced and how we think to create services that work for everyone. We celebrate the diverse and inclusive community that is Arc, empowering clients, staff and volunteers to connect, belong and grow.